As a leading cosmetic dentistry practise, we take complaints very seriously and aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible via our experienced, polite and professional team.
We also hope to respond to patients’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
We do this by observing the following Code of Practice;
- Patients can review our complaints procedure in practice or online
- Guidance on how to make a complaint can be found in our waiting room as well as a relevant contact for our complaints manager. If he/she is unavailable, a member of staff will be able to deputise and note down your complaint.he complaint and ensure that it is dealt with as soon as practicable.
- We aim to acknowledge all complaints within 3 working days and will explain how our complaints procedure works.
- All complaints are investigated thoroughly and exhaustively with all parties concerned with a view, wherever possible, to Local Resolution.
- Complainants, unless it has been indicated otherwise, will receive a full written reply as soon as possible with actions that are to be taken following the complaint. Depending on the severity of the complaint, the process may last up to 6 months though we always aim to try resolve the complaint as reasonably as possible.
- All notes and matters regarding complaints are kept confidential and separate from patient clinical notes.
- A summary of all complaints and responses made is kept for annual audit and evaluation purposes.
- If complaints remain unresolved, and the complainant remains dissatisfied with the response he/she receives, then a complaint may be referred on to;
- The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP,Tel; 0345 015 4033,email; email@example.com
- The Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Greater London,CR9 2ER, Tel;08456 120 540 or www.dentalcomplaints.org.uk – for complaints about private treatment.
- The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8DQ-the Dentists’ registration body.